20 November 2008

The Horizon

I signed up for my classes for next quarter today:
Spanish 102, Math in Society, and English 102.
I'm also thinking about taking Logic with Hudson and Whitney.
I wasn't sure if I could use the credit so I went online and printed off the "degree worksheet" to figure out where those credits would fit. I've tried figuring out the coded language they wrote that thing in before and I get lost but I just happened to have all the right tools to do it today. I outlined my whole degree. To my surprise I discovered that a lot of my fears were not so daunting. I thought that all my Business classes would be useless for just my simple Associate's Degree, today I figured out the could be used as electives. I'm in danger of getting a D in my Government class this quarter so I wasn't sure if I had enough Social Sciences. It turns out that the combined GPA of my Social Science credits has to be above a 2.0. I've never gotten below a B on every other S.S. I've taken(except GreekCiv but I'm forgetting that class existed) so a D doesn't seem so horrible now. Don't worry I'm still working on getting it up to a C. In order to graduate with an A.A. at YVC I need 90 total credits. Including the classes I'm enrolled in next quarter(and not including Logic) I have 83 total credits. That means I only have 7 left!!! I need a lab science and at least a 3 credit humanities class. And I'm done. The end is in sight. This has brightened my life. And also I have amazing friends who will be home soon! Don't die Seth!!! or anyone else for that matter.

1 comment:

Pantelones said...

I won't die. I hope.