Late nights in the library. Sharing a couch and warm blankets while it's subzero weather outside. Prayer nights.
Candid conversations in the hallway at church with your old small group leaders. Texting "God wills it!" to the only person who understands. Having lunch with the man who led me, spiritually, through high school and having it feel like we hadn't missed a beat.
More than anything in the world I value relationships. I have been overwhelmingly blessed with an abundance of the right people.
The right people. God wouldn't make a mistake. God's perfect plan has no errors. You, my friends and family, are exactly who I need, exactly the way I need you to be. Don't change. Let me be challenged by our differences. I don't expect anything from you except that you be who God has made you to be.
Silver. I've known you for only a short time and yet I've never been grown, pushed or challenged by anyone more in my life. You are my library buddies, Salt friends, roommates, classmates, and faith partners. You know little about me but yet you're close and accessible. I love your hearts and the fact that we're all at a crossroads in our lives and we're looking out for each other in these challenging times.
Gold. You are my support and guidance. Some of you have known me since I was born. You know me, where I've been, and you look forward in anticipation to where God is leading me. You were my small group leaders, high school cohorts, friends since birth, youth pastor, mentors, and teachers. You are my backbone and my greatest asset. I cherish your wisdom and insight. I am honored that you have been there with me and I anxiously look forward to sharing what God is continuing to do in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment