30 October 2008

November

For my two followers. :) I love you both.

It's nearly upon us. Last year the month of November was terrible(Come to think of it the year before was too). This year is promising to be infinitely better. I have four reasons as to why so far:

1. November 4th-Election day. More importantly the end of all the annoying political bull crap on TV. Don't get me wrong, I respect politicians and love democracy but it's at this point, now, that we are at our most uncivilized. That's why, come November 4th, I will be rejoicing. I respect both Presidential candidates and don't fear any of the changes either might bring. I was going to say I respected Chris Gregoire and Dino Rossi also but I caught myself. Gregoire is a slimeball who stole the election four years ago and deserves to lose. I don't care so much about the other races.

2. November 11th- Veterans Day-also no school or work and the best part...CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been dreaming about it since I first heard. I'm drooling even now.

3. Thanksgiving-The food is definitely a plus but this year some of my family from Texas is visiting. I'm excited because I haven't seen them for two and a half years! A lot has changed since then. This also marks the beginning of the Christmas season.

4. It's the last full month of the quarter.

I might add more later.

No comments: